Wanted: Chess Expert for Post Supplement

Hey everyone,

I'm making the last Chess and the Armada post, and I'm running into plenty of wonderful hurdles. I was wondering if there are any chess experts out there who would like to help me out real quick in sorting through a few ideas for the finale post. It would be nice if you have an extensive knowledge of different tactics and how they would play out, as well as a mandatory understanding of Pirate101. If you're interested in helping out, please shoot an e-mail to swashbucklersoultamer @ gmail . com with the subject Chess (Your Game Alias here in parentheses). For instance, mine would be "Chess (Destiny)". Please respond by Thursday.

Thanks!

Thank you AARON STARHEART for volunteering his help (for the third time, may I add) with the chess post!

Comments