This Post Was Going to be Called "Can We Save Gigantic?"



This post was going to be called "Can We Save Gigantic?". This post was going to be my story of this game being the only MOBA I liked and an invitation to join me. This post was going to be about how I could completely relax in the hour of free time I get per week.

But it's not. This post was going to be full of hope, but it's not. Gigantic will shut down on July 31st, 2018.

I'm gonna sit and stew and see if there's anything I can add to this post.


Comments

  1. What a shame. I saw the E3 trailer and the game looked really fun with some amazing graphics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you'd given it a try (You still can! There's still time to enjoy it)... It's a really fantastic game.

      Delete
  2. Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using?
    I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a
    hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Powered by Blogger! I love it because it's free and customizable with some CSS handy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, Wordpress logins have not been working well as of late. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for leaving me a comment!