Pirate101's Valencia pt. II, As Told Through Star Trek GIFs (spoilers)

Let's talk Pirate101 and the fact that I just finished Book 15 oh my freaking gosh. It was a rollercoaster of emotions from start to finish. In the beginning, I was this huge pessimist. I wasn't expecting anything great out of this next expansion. Only five levels for the big finish of Kane? If you say so...




So then I got to Florenza. It was really empty. Dialogue was fluffy, yada yada yada. Then I got to the Throne Room fight and it was a little more like: 


But after that, it got kinda boring again with crabs and stuff and going back to Aquila and blaaaah, blah, blah...But I did get to put on part of Pyramus and Thisbe, and this was pretty much me:


And then it totally left me stranded for a good laugh for the rest of the time


So then we got to the Clock Works, which was a welcome chunk of story at decent difficulty, although honestly with the food puns... 


But then. 

Then. 

Then came The Machine. 

THERE WAS PHULE


AND THERE WAS KANE


AND THERE WAS THE SENTIENT MACHINE


AND THERE WAS CHESS 


AND THERE WERE MY PARENTS 


AND THEN I SPENT ALL MY CROWNS


And then I went to talk to Avery


AND THEN THERE WAS A CUTSCENE


....and then I logged off and looked up Trek gifs. So, that's been fun. I'll have a longer, comprehensive post on my whole experience now that the big guns have been extinguished. Catch you all then!

Comments

  1. That was very amusingly (and cleverly) said with the combination of words and pictures! Well done, Destiny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ANNE!! I'm so happy to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by! I'll have a longer, wordier post about P101 out soon, so stay tuned for that. I hope you've been well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, Wordpress logins have not been working well as of late. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for leaving me a comment!