Twin Wings



The second flapping
Wasn't mine. 
A swashbuckler zoomed by, flapping dust into my bootlaces. 
The island ambiance was
unfortunately indifferent
besides us.

When canvas and string 
joined its other, I 
celebrated the chase 
with anxious comment
and flight. 

"Hey, wait up!"

dsd

I was following this fellow around for what turned out to be a few minutes, though it all felt like seconds in my nervous pursuit. Was he wearing a top hat? Was he a swashbuckler? (Yes, he was!)

As a player, I love my individuality when it comes to choosing what I want to have equipped. The top hat is incredibly special to me and I love the way my boots are laced. I paired this with clockwork wings to add to the mood and contribute to my growing obsession with clockwork activity. However, as I find others with similar features, I find myself more in wonder and enthusiasm than frustration at my attempt to be "unique", however far that can go with statistic probability of gear selections. 

In fact, I felt to be a part of something. A part of something spectacular, piratey...and oh-so-classy. Yes, especially that. Have a good weekend, everyone.




Comments

  1. Chrissy The BlesserJuly 10, 2014

    Well done and delights me as usual. Never stop, the fruits of your labors are SO enjoyed by so many.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, Wordpress logins have not been working well as of late. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for leaving me a comment!