Happy Summer, Soultamer Gaming!

basically what school did to me
I'm back! School was rough, but it should be at least a little better next year. Whether or not it pans out like that, I'm back for the summer! Here are a few goals that I'm keen on getting started on.


Get Brissta to 80!

I've been playing things on and off during my downtime, but nothing too serious besides leveling in GW2. Brissta was level 44 when I left off last year, and she's now level 67. Cricket, a new character, is level 43; Esh, my necromancer, is level 25, as is Vaernan, my thief; My guardian, Morgynne, is level 80 from a boost that I received.  Even though I've played almost solely GW2 all year, it's one of my all-time favorite games, and I'm keen on getting Brissta to level 80, as well as Cricket, and maybe one of my baby characters to at least 60. There'll be a big opportunity for this that I'll describe later. One of my other summer GW goals is to be much more involved with my guild, who I've been kind of ghosting at for however long I've been a part of it. They seem like a really fun group, so it's time to...be social...



Extra Life

Extra Life is a charity gaming marathon where participants game for 24 hours straight! This year, I'm planning to raise money with my robotics team and our sister teams for Seattle Childrens' Hospital. Details will come in a later post when they've been more ironed out. I've wanted to do Extra Life since I knew it existed, and I'm honored to have been invited to join in! I have a whole list of games that I'm not necessarily reviewing, but am keen on finishing, so that's a great opportunity to get going. As well, I can level those GW2 characters...

I'll be making a much larger post about Extra Life later next week, so stay tuned for that.

and at last...

The Review List (in no order)

Pid
Feist
Starr Mazer: DSP
Albert and Otto
Oxenfree
Eon Altar (Which I can finally play! Post coming up about that, too)
Dear Esther: Landmark Edition
AirScape: The Fall of Gravity
...and I'm open to recommendations! Leave me a comment or shoot me a DM @SGMSoultamer!

Comments

  1. Poke me if you get a craving for Town of Salem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 06, 2017

    I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious
    what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog
    like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web
    smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Kudos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! It's not hard at all to set up a blog. Go to blogger.com and make one for free. For my domain (.com) I pay about $12/year. Only requirements past that are dedication and passion! Email me at sonja @ soultamergaming.com if you have any questions.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, Wordpress logins have not been working well as of late. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for leaving me a comment!